Duties: Provides technical analysis for IA/CS support and integration efforts. Performs analysis of DIACAP C&A and RMF A&A documentation.
- Five (5) years of experience overall to include four (4) years of related IA/CS and INFOSEC technical experience.
- Four (4) years of experience in IA/CS analysis support in IA/security controls analysis, conducting risk assessments, risk mitigation analysis, developing contingency plans.
Cyber Security Analyst shall have knowledge/experience in all of the following primary areas:
- IA/CS requirements and IA/security controls analysis.
- C&A/A&A requirements and processes.
- Risk and vulnerability assessment and risk mitigation analysis.
- IA/CS policy development, review and/or implementation.
- System analysis, design, integration, security test and evaluation.
- Ports, Protocols, and Services.
Desired experience and expertise in any of the following areas:
- MOU/MOA/ISA/ICA review process.
- WRA as it applies to C&A.
- Contingency planning.
- DISA circuit connection approval process.
- Cross-domain solutions.
- Encryption techniques and requirements.
- Platform Information Technology (PIT) /Industrial Control System (ICS) analysis.
- Requirements for classified data network operations.
- Requirements for NATO information processing.
- Network architecture design.
- Application requirements analysis, integration and testing.
- Designing and implementing IA/CS solutions.
- Managing functional and cross-functional requirements on information assurance and information systems at an enterprise-wide level.
- Firewall Policy
- Technical writing
- Wireless/mobile technologies
- Cloud platforms
Job Type: Full-time
- technical IA/Cyber Security and C&A/A&A: 4 years
Position contingent upon award.